WOMA Australia offers high pressure water jetting training courses as a third-party provider through our partner All-Ways Training Services Pty Ltd (RTO:91523). The training is available at our two dedicated training facilities in Perth, WA and Smeaton Grange, NSW, or by prior arrangement at suitable Client sites Australia-wide. Talk to us about your training needs.
All high pressure cleaning training courses are delivered through specialist, industry experienced trainers who are up-to-date with the latest standards. All-Ways Training Services and WOMA strive to deliver training of the highest quality while complying with safety standards ensuring all training goals are achieved.
- Class A – High Pressure Water Jetting (Non-Accredited)
- MSMSS00003 – Use high pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1) (Assistant)
- MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1) (Operator)
- MSMSS00005 – Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 2)
- MSMSS00006 – Operate a vacuum loading system (Release 2)
- Assistant Refresher course (MSMSS00003 – Use high pressure water jetting equipment – Release 1)
- Operator Refresher course (MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system – Release 1)
- Upgrade to Operator course (MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system – Release 1)
For all enquiries as well as more information regarding course duration, modes of delivery, complaints & appeals please contact All-Ways Training Services on (08) 9434 66 22 or visit the website www.all-waystraining.com.au
The RTO, All-Ways Training Services, is responsible for the quality of the Training and the issuing of Statements of Attainment. All information and policies are available on their website. Please contact All-Ways Training Services directly for any enquiries, complaints or course bookings