WaterJet – Trailer Mounted
|Built in accordance with AS/NZS 4233 parts 1 & 2 (2013), the WOMA ‘Water jet’ represents a safe reliable and productive asset with multiple opportunities for application offering cold, hot and steam capability, it will have prominent value in any fleet for asset and facility maintenance.|
• HAWK Pump (350 Bar @ 20l/m @ 1740 RPM) coupled to a Diesel Kohler KD1404 Engine (26kW @ 3600RPM, 4 cylinder, liquid cooled, anti-vibration) as standard, other configurations available.
• Thermal Dump Valve, Safety Relief Valve & Manual Unloader Valve.
• Primary water filter with descaler: 5” canister with 430 micron mesh filter containing slow dissolving polyphosphate crystals
reducing scale build up in the boiler. Secondary water filter: 5” clear canister – 60 Micron.
• Stainless Steel header tank (28 litres) with inlet float valve, water level shutdown switch & drain valve.
• Electrical control panel with Emergency Stop Push button.
• Stainless steel fuel tank, 58 litres capacity with low fuel switch and drain valve.
• 12 Volt automatic throttle actuator.
• Double steel coil boiler with ignition transformer, starting electrodes, diesel nozzle and flow switch.